GFA Attract Interview With Katherine K Pam (CEO Of The Stalwart Group) And Nichole
buy generic Pregabalin Katherine (Kate) Pam is a seasoned Business Consultant and Social Entrepreneur with over 17 years of experience in consulting, oil and gas and financial services sectors. She is Group CEO of The Stalwart Group, which comprises three thriving subsidiaries:
- Stalwart Consults International (SCI), an organisational and business development consulting firm.
- Stalwart Communities Africa (SCA), a social enterprise that works towards creating and strengthening sustainable communities across Nigeria and Africa through bridging the existent gap between rural and urban education, leadership development and women empowerment programmes.
- Aberfeldy Energy Limited (AEL), an energy/oil and gas company that provides turnkey services to public and private institutions within the sector.
can you buy Lyrica over the counter In this episode you will learn :
- How to identify opportunities to create social enterprises
- How to become an entrepreneur – building capacity
- Why social enterprises are relevant to Africa’s development
- What social enterprises needs to attract investment
- Why boosting STEAM capacity is key to unlocking talent and output in Africa
- Emerging trends in STEAM outside Africa, and why Africa needs to be vigilant
- What are the objectives of the Stalwart? Tell us about the company
- Kate’s view of the role CSR and Advocacy plays in Africa’s business space
- Highlight how Stalwart can deliver Social Impact strategy & planning for corporate
- How Kate ended up creating Stalwart
- Insight into the Chess Queen and Rainbow Philosophy
Altamonte Springs GetFundedAfrica’s mission is to uplift people and economies in Africa through entrepreneurship; helping companies find funding, grow, create jobs and solve society’s greatest challenges
Apply For Funding
GetFundedAfrica provides equity capital from $1,000 to $50,000. For larger amounts (Above $50,000) we organize syndicated funding rounds of up to $500,000.
“Business is always a struggle. There are always obstacles and competitors. There is never an open road, except the wide road that leads to failure. Every great success has always been achieved by fight, every winner has scars. The men who succeed are the efficient few –they are the few who have the ambition and will-power to develop themselves. So choose to be among the few today.”– Chris Kirubi, Centum Investment, Kenya