GFA Attract Interview With Efemini Awosika And Nichole (Entrepreneur Edition)
In this Episode of GFA Attract, we interviewed Efemini Awosika who is the C.K.O (Chief Knowledge Officer) of Robert & John, and CEO – Efemini Academy. She has worked professionally for several years, educated on different continents, obtained a number of degrees, and now operates as an entrepreneur.
- The story behind Efemini Academy
- Where both Robert & John, and Efemini Academy will be in the next 5years
- What she considers as the challenges facing online learning development & education on the African continent
- The outlook for online education in Africa
Click here to watch her interview
- What do you think are the challenges facing online learning development & education on the African continent? Where is online education going in Africa?
- What Efe says about people who believe Africa is not ready for online learning development and education
- What are the key lessons Efe has learned, from innovative research & testing products before release?
- Making the transition from employment to entrepreneur represents a big challenge facing many Africans. What advice Efe has for Africans who may fall into the same category.
Check Out Efemini Awosika‘s Profile
GetFundedAfrica’s mission is to uplift people and economies in Africa through entrepreneurship; helping companies find funding, grow, create jobs and solve society’s greatest challenges
Guest Contribution, GFA Attract & Application Portal For Funding
Guest Contribution: Disruptive Digital Solutions Is Rewiring The DNA Of Banking
Imagine a bank whose customers can tap on a wearable device to make a payment, regularly receive updates on changes they could make to their investment portfolio through AI-generated insights. Read more
GFA Attract Interview
Katherine (Kate) Pam is a seasoned Business Consultant and Social Entrepreneur with over 17 years of experience in consulting, oil and gas and financial services sectors. She is Group CEO of The Stalwart Group, which comprises three thriving subsidiaries. Watch Here
Apply For Funding
GetFundedAfrica provides equity capital from $1,000 to $50,000.
For larger amounts (Above $50,000)
we organize syndicated funding rounds of up to $500,000.
“Business is always a struggle. There are always obstacles and competitors. There is never an open road, except the wide road that leads to failure. Every great success has always been achieved by fight, every winner has scars. The men who succeed are the efficient few –they are the few who have the ambition and will-power to develop themselves. So choose to be among the few today.”– Chris Kirubi, Centum Investment, Kenya