Here’s how GetFundedAfrica Works…
- We undertake an online assessment of your investor readiness.
- Based on the assessment, you may be required to submit your company deck or enroll for specific courses.
- We leverage our investor database and generate a list of potential investors for your business.
- Your dedicated Fundraising Advisor works with you to develop a dedicated pitch.
- GetFundedAfrica introduces your business either to our venture arm (GFA Ventures) or other potential investors.
- We guide you through the fundraising process till you achieve deal-close
- We only provide equity capital
Start your free assessment
- With this free assessment, we leverage technology to determine your investor readiness.
- You may be required to enroll for specific courses to make sure you understand the venture capital journey.
Did you know?
Venture capital is different from a bank loan. Venture capital fills the void between sources of funds for startups and traditional lower-cost sources of capital. The venture capitalist a stake in an entrepreneur’s idea, nurtures it for a while (usually 3-5 years), and then sells his stake to a corporation or investing public.