You are applying for this Job
- creating and implementing strategic sales plans for GFA product(s)
- building and developing enduring customer relationships with SMEs, Investors and Corporate prospective clients
- Leading and motivating teams of Sales Managers across Africa to develop customer relations, increase market share and sales/subscription revenue.
- Designing programmes to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Overseeing sales team recruitment and creating training programmes to train new and existing employees in the sales department.
- Understanding and communicating GetFundedAfrica’s value propositions and processes through proposals and presentations.
- Forecasting and creating quarterly sales quotas for all regions to determine sales objectives.
- Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to Sales Managers
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of GFA organization-impacting initiatives
Requirements and skills
Demonstrable experience in managing sales for blue-chip or multinational corporation
Excellent customer service skills.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Outstanding persuasion, presentation and negotiation skills.
Excellent leadership skills and the ability to motivate people.
Management experience, including ability to manage multiple projects and achieve sales quotas.
Good knowledge of market trend analysis.
Ability to show Startups, Corporate and other stakeholders the GetFundedAfrica’s value proposition