Lorem ipsum proin gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquetenean idelit sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem.
1-677-124-44227

info@yourbusiness.com

184 Main Collins Street | West victoria 8007

Follow us On Instagram

Lorem ipsum proin gravida nibh vel velit auctor alique tenean sollicitudin, lorem quis.
Top

GIVO Tag

GFA Attract (Entrepreneur’s Edition) Interview With Victor Boyle-Komolafe

https://youtu.be/oMj34cMi868   Victor Boyle-Komolafe, the co-founder of Garbage In, Value Out (GIVO), a system that automates and digitises the collection, processing, and sale of recyclable materials. GIVO leverages technology to collect recyclable material directly from individuals, families and businesses and to process these materials into consumer and industrial goods. In this episode you will learn about: Process digitization through use of IoT technology Value addition by manufacturing finished & semi finished products from recyclables collected. Community based advocacy, engagement & training. Youth & women led franchisee business model Geo-tagging of all activities for material traceability. Off grid renewable energy to power all our activities. Profile: Victor Boyle-Komolafe About GFA Attract GFA attract which is mainly aired...

Profile: Victor Boyle-Komolafe

 Victor Boyle-Komolafe, the co-founder of Garbage In, Value Out (GIVO), a system that automates and digitises the collection, processing, and sale of recyclable materials. Victor, a chartered accountant, helped develop GIVO after he was inspired at a workshop which discussed the waste problem in Nigeria. Fifteen billion units of PET plastic enter Nigeria annually, with less than 10% of them being recycled. The other 90% goes to landfill or into waterways. GIVO leverages technology to collect recyclable material directly from individuals, families and businesses and to process these materials into consumer and industrial goods. Furthermore, GIVO relies on a network of youth and women owned franchise businesses. This is...

Select your currency