What is investor readiness?
Investor readiness means an understanding of how venture capital works and an understanding of the information required by investors.
The team at GetFundedAfrica have developed a specialized online course which provides:
- Insights on raising money
- A six-point plan for fundraising
- A roadmap to prepare investor-ready documents
- An understanding of the language investors use
- Tips on pitching to investors
Did you know?
Based on a survey conducted by GetFundedAfrica, over 80% of venture capital firms focused on Africa, cite investor-readiness of African small and medium sized businesses, as the main constraint keeping them from investing in more African companies.